Growth Chart for My Little Ones

Saturday, March 31, 2012

31 Mar 2012 - My "Predator" is ready for Diablo III

Blizzard had recently announced that Diablo III will be launched on 15 May 12. My friends and I had been waiting for this 3rd edition since about 12 years back when we played Diablo II without day and night. I had always wanted to purchase a desktop but would like to do it just before Diablo III launch so that i can get the latest PC specs. Now that the time has come, I started looking around for the past few weeks. Today I made my decision and here is what I had bought in preparation for Diablo III.

I bought an Acer Predator G5910 desktop. It runs on Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz and comes with 16 GB RAM, 2 TB harddisk and Nvidia GeForce GT545 (3 GB DDR3) graphics card. It also comes with a few freebies such as SonicGear 2.1 sound system (speakers and subwoofer), 1 year antivirus software and a 8GB thumbdrive. As for monitor, I bought a Samsung SyncMaster S23B350 LED monitor and it comes with a free HDMI cable.

Everything was setup without much issue. The final task was to put up the Diablo III wallpaper!

Diablo, you beware as my Predator is here waiting for you......bwahahahaha....... :-)

No comments: